Pantelis Psaras was born in Athens in 1954. From 1971-1980 he studied painting and giant painting with George Vakirtzis. In 1973 he began his studies at the Athens School of Fine Arts (ASFA), initially in the workshop of G. Viparras, where he studied at the Athens School of Fine Arts. In 1973, he started his studies at the Athens School of Fine Arts, first at G. Mavroidis and then at D. Kokkinidis.
He has had solo exhibitions at historical galleries in Athens such as Creonidis, Ora and later at the Kakoyannis Foundation and Technochoros art gallery. Since 1981 he has participated in solo and group exhibitions in Greece and abroad. He has also created murals in various hotels in Athens, Crete and Mytilene. Alongside his artistic career from 1982 to 2012 he worked in large advertising agencies as creative director and has received awards and distinctions from the Greek Advertising Festival, the Cannes Festival and the New York Festival. His works are in private collections in Greece, Germany and England. In recent years he has been living and working in Pikermi.